- 6 cups freshly popped, warm popcorn
- 1/3 cup UP Certified J. Olive Co. Wild Mushroom-Sage Olive Oil + 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Asiago cheese + 2 tablespoons
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
- In a bowl large enough to hold the popcorn, drizzle 1/3 cup of the mushroom sage olive oil over the sides and bottom of the bowl. Alternatively, you can use an oil mister to spray the oil on to the popcorn.
- Add the still warm popcorn to the bowl and toss to coat evenly. Add 1/2 cup grated Asiago, and a few turns of fresh cracked pepper and salt to taste. Toss to coat again.
- Finish by drizzling the remaining mushroom-sage olive oil over the top along with two tablespoons of Asiago, and more black pepper.
Other excellent variations include:
- Up Certified J. Olive Co. Garlic Olive Oil + Up Certified Butter Olive Oil for garlic-butter popcorn
- J. Olive Co. Tuscan Herb Olive Oil+ freshly grated Pecorino Romano Cheese = Paisano Popcorn
- Olio Nuovo Lemon Agrumato Olive Oil + Up Certified Garlic Olive Oil Lemon-Garlic Popcorn