- 4 boneless salmon fillets, skin on
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Pomegranate Balsamic
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cornstarch
- Black pepper to taste
- J. Olive Co. Rosemary Olive Oil
For rosemary potatoes
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 12 oz quartered dutch cream potatoes
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Rinse fillets and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, salt, and cornstarch. Evenly rub the mixture over the fillets. Lightly sprinkle the fillets with black pepper.
- Add olive oil to nonstick skillet. Heat on medium-high. Place fillets skin side up. Sear for 1-2 minutes, flip over and sear skin for another minute.
- Transfer fillets to a greased baking sheet. Brush each fillet with balsamic. Cook for 8-12 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt, black pepper, and potatoes in bowl.
- Spread potatoes on baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Original recipe and image found at The Well Dressed Olive