- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- J. Olive Co. Pomegranate Quince Balsamic
- 1/2 c Salt Sisters Butcher’s Blend Salt
- 1/2 c J. Olive Co. mild EVOO or Lemon olive oil
- 1 c chicken stock
- 2 T cold butter
- Place pork in a large pan. Drizzle with balsamic and season generously with salt. Let marinate 2-4 hours in the refrigerator. Drain the pork and pat dry.
- Place olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork loin and brown on all sides until golden brown.
- Remove the pork and place on a platter to keep warm. Drain off any excess oil from the skillet and return to medium heat. Deglaze the pan with 1/2 c of the balsamic and reduce by half.
- Return the pork to the pan and add chicken stock (just to cover the pork). Cover the pan and bring to a low simmer.
- Bring the braising liquid to a boil and reduce by half until it is a sauce consistency. (For a richer sauce, add butter to reduced vinegar, off the heat, then stir). Serve sauce over pork loin, sliced into 1/2 in slices.
Recipe modified from Saratoga Olive Oil