- 4 ribeye steaks
- 1/3 cup J. Olive Co. Pomegranate Balsamic
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp good quality Dijon style mustard
- 2 tsp kosher or sea salt
- Prepare the grill or broiler.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mustard with the salt, and balsamic until blended thoroughly. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil whisking quickly and continuously. The marinade should become thick and emulsified.
- In a seal-able container or large zip lock bag, place up to four rib-eye steaks and thoroughly coat with the marinade. Refrigerate and marinate for 4-6 hours, turning the steaks at least once during the process.
- Proceed with grilling or broiling the steaks. After cooking, allow the steaks to rest, loosely covered at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Bella Nonas