- 1-2 pounds, cubbed chicken breast
- 1 1/2 inch chopped pineapple
- 1-2 red onion, rough chop
- 1-2 red bell pepper, rough chop
Marinade for Chicken:
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Coconut Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 TBS J. Olive Co. Chipotle Olive Oil
- Combine in a ziplock bag the marinade and chicken. Marinate overnight or at least one hour.
- If using wooden skewers you will need to soak in water for about 20 minutes before assembling.
- Assemble chicken, onion, and pineapple cubes on skewers.
- Cook on grill for about 10-15 minutes depending on how thick your chicken pieces are. Baste skewers with additional marinade as they cook.
Recipe courtesy of Clean Kitchen