- 1 medium-large red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Cranberry Pear (OR 1/4 cup Cranberry Pear and 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar)
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Pint Mason jar
- Soak onion slices in warm water for about 30 minutes – 1 hour. I have soaked mine even longer before.
- Combine 1 cup warm water, vinegar, and salt.
- Whisk together until salt is dissolved.
- Place sliced onion in jar and pour vinegar mixture over the onions.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 day in sealed mason jar. The longer it sits the better it gets.
*Recipe from Clean Kitchen.