- 4 ripe avocados, peeled and mashed
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 c red onion, diced
- 1 Serrano chili pepper, minced
- Salt Sisters Lime Fresco Sea Salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Persian Lime Olive Oil
- juice of 1 lime (without seeds)
- In a mixing bowl, combine avocado, tomato, onion and chili pepper. Mix until blended. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in olive oil and lime juice.
- Serve with warmed tortilla chips, fresh vegetables or as a side to your favorite Mexican dish.
- Optional: Guacamole can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator with plastic wrap pressed against the surface.
Recipe modified from Saratoga Olive Oil