- 1 lb dried spaghetti
- 1 cup J. Olive Co. Garlic or Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup parsley
- 1/2 – 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup of pasta water
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Add 3 tsp sea salt to boiling water. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente. Save 1 cup of pasta water and drain pasta.
- When pasta is almost ready, heat olive oil in large pan over medium heat.
- Add red pepper flakes, 1 cup of pasta water, pasta and salt and pepper to taste. Toss until thoroughly coated and allow mixture to thicken.
- Remove from heat. Add parsley and parmesan cheese. Toss and squeeze lemons on top. Garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Check for flavor and add salt and pepper, parmesan cheese, or lemon juice if needed.
We hope you enjoy!