- 4 (4 oz) fillets tilapia
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Baklouti olive oil
- J. Olive Co. Apricot Balsamic vinegar, to taste
- Rinse tilapia fillets in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Marinate fish in J. Olive Co. Baklouti Olive Oil for 15 mins.
- Season both sides of each fillet with salt and pepper.
- Place the flour in a shallow dish; gently press each fillet into the flour to coat and shake off the excess flour.
- Heat the Baklouti olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook the tilapia in the hot oil until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 4 minutes per side. Drizzle Apricot on each side as it cooks.
- Serve immediately.