• Turkey (any size)
• ½ cup J. Olive Co. Garlic Olive Oil
• ½ cup J. Olive Co. Pomegranate Balsamic
• 2 Tbsp Sea salt
• 1 tsp Pepper
• ½ cup Fresh chopped thyme
• ½ cup Fresh chopped parsley
• ½ cup Fresh chopped rosemary
• 3 rosemary sprigs
• 2 cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chopped herbs, salt and pepper into a mixing bowl and work into a light paste.
- Liberally coat the inside and outside of the turkey with the herb mixture.
- Place rosemary sprigs into the inside of the turkey. Place the turkey into a roasting pan.
- Combine remaining paste mixture to chicken broth and pour into the roasting pan. Be careful not to disturb the paste already on the turkey.
- Roast uncovered for 1 hour, and then cover with foil.
- Baste turkey approximately every 45 minutes. Total roasting time is approximately 15-20 minutes per pound.
- Turkey is done when the internal temperature is 165 degrees. Let the turkey rest 15 minutes before carving.