- 4 medium green tomatoes: 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp J.Olive Co. Neapolitan Herb balsamic (optional)
- 1 tsp ms dash lemon pepper
- 1 tsp creole seasoning
- 2 tsp J.Olive Co. Garlic Olive Oil or J.Olive Co. Extra Virgin Olive Oil – this will help the crust get crispy!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup Greek
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp J.Olive Co. Neapolitan Herb Balsamic or Worschshire sauce
- 1 tsp Creole Seasoning Blend
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix flour ingredients in a wide bowl or plate.
- Mix in a separate bowl, mix 2 eggs with 1 tbs J.Olive Co. Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- Slice green tomatoes about 1/2 inch thick slices.
- First dredge slices through egg wash, then dredge through flour mix.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake in oven 30 minutes.
- Flip tomatoes to other side and bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately with Comeback dipping sauce.
Recipe from Clean Kitchen.