- 2 mandarin oranges, halved slices
- 1 garlic clove, minced (or sprinkle of garlic powder)
- 1 Tbsp minced onion (or sprinkle of onion powder)
- green onions for garnish
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Blenheim Apricot White Balsamic
- 1/2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Butter Olive Oil
- 1 tsp J. Olive Co. Toasted Sesame Oil
- kosher salt to taste, maybe 1/2 tsp
- Peel and chop orange slices.
- Add oranges, onion, garlic, salt and butter olive oil to sauce pan over medium heat.
- Allow to cook and brown a bit or until onions are translucent.
- Turn heat up to med-high, allow pan to get sizzling hot, then add J. Olive Co. Blenheim Apricot White Balsamic.
- Add 1 tsp J. Olive Co. Toasted Sesame Oil
- Stir and allow balsamic to reduce down a little. Sauce will not be super thick. Drizzle glaze and oranges over top of fish, garnish with green onions.
- Served here pictured with a quick saute of spinach with 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil, drizzle of apricot balsamic, and dash of salt.