- 2 cups thinly sliced red onion (about 1 large)
- 3 large navel oranges (about 5 pounds)
- 3 cups thinly sliced fennel bulb (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 4 tablespoons J.Olive Co. Blood Orange olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, toasted and crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Place thinly sliced red onion in a medium bowl; cover with ice water, and soak 15 minutes. Drain well.
- Carefully remove rind and white pithy part of rind from oranges; discard rind and pith. Cut each orange in half vertically; remove white pithy core portion, and discard.
- Cut oranges crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices, reserving about 1/3 cup juice for dressing.
- Layer red onion, thinly sliced fennel, and orange evenly in a bowl or on a platter, and sprinkle with fresh mint leaves.
- Combine reserved juice, plain fat-free yogurt, J. Olive Co. Blood Orange olive oil, and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, and stir with a whisk to combine.
- Drizzle evenly over salad; serve immediately.