- 2 cups (1 small) red potato
- 3/4 pound green beans
- 1 large head of broccoli (1 and 1/2 cups)
- 1 and 1/2 cups chopped bell peppers (2 large or 6-7 mini sweet bell peppers)
- 9 ounces smoked sausage (turkey or chicken)
- 6 tablespoons J.Olive Co. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Serve with: fresh parsley, quinoa/rice, lots of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
Prep the veggies – chop red potatoes into small pieces to cook quicker, trim green beans, chop broccoli, chop peppers into thick squares, and coin sausage in thick slices.
Place all the veggies and sausage on a sheet pan.
Pour the olive oil and all the spices on top. Toss to evenly coat all the veggies and meat.
Bake 15 minutes, remove from the oven and flip/stir all the veggies around.
Return to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender and sausage is browned.
If desired, sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the veggies and sausage as soon as they come out of the oven.
Enjoy with rice or quinoa and fresh parsley if desired.
Recipe from Chelseamessyapron.com.