- 5 eggs
- 1-1/5 cups of sugar
- 3.5 tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 1-1/5 cups of flour
- A pinch of salt
- Using an electric beater, whisk the eggs until pale and fluffy, about three minutes.
- Add sugar slowly and whisk for five-six minutes until you can draw an eight in it.
- Whisk in olive oil in a gentle steady stream until mixed in.
- Sift the flour with a pinch of salt in and fold it into the mixture gently until no streaks remain.
- Pour into pans and bake in a preheated over at 180 degrees celsius for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool before turning it out onto a wire rack.
Recipe is courtesy of www.thisissheena.com