- 2 2/3 c flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 c J. Olive Co. Butter Olive Oil
- 6 Tbsp milk
- Mix the flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Cut the oil into the flour/salt mixture with a pastry cutter.
- Add the milk (it will be wetter than typical pie dough!), and mix it in with a fork until combined.
- Roll half the dough out between sheets of wax paper (no sticking to the rolling pin!).
- Peel the top sheet of wax paper off the rolled dough and flip the crust over into the pan.
- Remove remaining sheet of wax paper.
- After you’ve filled your pie crust, repeat this rolling process for the other half of the dough.
- Seal edges of crusts and cut vents in top.
- Bake as usual, depending on the type of pie you are making.
Original recipe and image found at Six Clever Sisters