- 3-4 Tbsp J.Olive Co. extra virgin olive oil or J.Olive Co. Chipotle infused olive oil
- 1/2 cup jumbo popcorn kernels
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp salt
(optional: 1 tsp Italian seasoning, store-bought or homemade)
- Add oil to a large metal stockpot over medium-high heat. Place 3-4 individual kernels in the pan and cover.
- Once they pop, uncover the pan and add in the rest of the kernels so that they form a single layer on the bottom of the pan.
- Cover, and give the pot a shake so that they all get coated with the oil.
- Once the popcorn kernels start popping furiously, give the pot a good shake every 15 seconds or so to help the un-popped kernels fall to the bottom, which prevents burning. When the popping dies down, immediately pour the popcorn it into a large bowl, and sprinkle with the Parmesan, Italian seasoning and salt. Toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!