- 4 ears of corn
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to 400ºF.
- Prep corn by shucking and placing all 4 on a large piece of aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Make your Olive Oil Parmesan mixture by mixing together grated parmesan, EVOO, dried basil, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
- Next, dress up your corn by rubbing them down with your marinade. Wrap the corn in your aluminum foil, so that they can properly steam/cook on the grill.
- Place aluminum foil pack on the grill for around 30-35 minutes, or until the corn is cooked all the way through.
Recipe courtesy of Fit Foodie Finds.