- 3 cups flour, all-purpose
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup J. Olive Co. Butter olive oil
- 1½ cup sugar, granulated
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen + 1 Tbsp flour
- 5 Tbsp cold butter, cut up
- ¾ cup flour, all purpose
- ½ cup sugar, granulated
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees. Put the baking rack in the middle.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners and or spray a glass Pyrex dish with non stick spray.
Make the Streusel Topping:
- Combine cold cubed or cut up butter with flour & sugar and process in a food processor on high until coarse crumb forms.
- Alternatively, use a knife to cut butter into the flour and sugar mixture until a coarse crumb forms.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Make the Cake
- In a bowl of a mixer combine oil, eggs and sugar. Using paddle attachment mix until smooth mixture forms. Add Greek Yogurt and lemon juice and stir again until the mixture is smooth.
- Add flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and with a minimal amount of strokes, fold everything together.
- Toss blueberries with 1 tablespoon flour until evenly coated.
- Add to the batter and carefully fold the blueberries in.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, fill the muffin liners almost full. Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons of the reserved streusel topping on top.
- Or fill a Pyrex dish with batter, spread it around into an even layer and sprinkle the streusel topping.
- Given the number of ingredients will either make one 9×12 Pyrex dish or 12 muffins and one 9×9 Pyrex dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes, then turn the heat down to 350 and bake for 20-25 minutes for muffins or 35-45 minutes for the coffee cake in the Pyrex dish.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.