- 1 cup of J. Olive Co. EVOO
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. real vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ½ cup white whole-wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°F/190°C. Line a baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, brown and granulated sugar, vanilla extract and eggs until fully light and fluffy.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt.
- Pour the flour mixture into the wet mixture and using a spatula mix until just blended.
- Pour in the chopped chocolate and peanut butter chips, and fold into the dough.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of dough and it should easily mold into a ball-ish heap. Leave 3-4 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 11 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet and then finish cooling on a cooling rack.
Recipe and image courtesy of Neta Cooks