- Steaks – your choice of cut!
- Ely’s or Koestler Prime seasoning, to taste
- J. Olive Co. EVOO, to taste
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Neapolitan Herb balsamic + more for drizzling
- Rub steaks with Steakhouse Seasoning.
- Coat both sides of the steaks liberally with Olive Oil and add ¼ cup of Balsamic.
- Marinate for at least 20 minutes or for as long as you like.
- Bring steaks to room temperature.
- Place steaks on the grill and cook to your liking.
- About 5 to 10 minutes prior to removing from the grill, slather both sides of the steak with the Balsamic.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving to lock in the juices.
Additional Balsamic uses:
- Drizzle the balsamic over your steak as a finisher.
- Reduce the balsamic in a skillet to use as a dipper for your steak.