- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. EVOO + 2 Tbsp
- s.a.l.t. sisters Blend
- 1 medium eggplant peeled and sliced about 1/3″ thick
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender add the EVOO, Neapolitan Herb Balsamic, parsley and s.a.l.t. sisters Blend. Pulse finely to chop the parsley. Pour into a bowl and reserve.
- Preheat an outdoor charcoal or gas grill or a grill pan until smoking hot. Brush the eggplant slices on each side with EVOO and arrange on the grill to cover without crowding. Cook the eggplant until well-marked, 3-6 minutes, then turn the slices over.
- Cook until tender, about 3 more minutes.
- Pour the marinade into a shallow dish and dip the hot slices of eggplant into the marinade and set aside on a plate. Continue grilling and dipping the eggplant until all the slices are cooked and seasoned. Spoon the rest of the marinade over the cooked eggplant, then cover the dish with plastic wrap and set aside to marinate at room temperature for about 2 hours (or refrigerate for longer). Serve at room temperature.
Original recipe and image found at Abingdon Olive Oil Company.