- 2 Portobello mushroom steak caps
- Onion ring slices
- Bell pepper ring slices
- Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Black Mission Fig Balsamic
- 2 tbs J. Olive Co. Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive oil
- kosher salt
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Marinate mushroom caps for 30 minutes in :
- Place mushroom caps (bottoms up) on a baking sheet.
- Season marinated mushroom caps to taste with kosher salt.
- Top mushroom caps with bell pepper slices, onion slices and a sprinkle of parm cheese.
- Top off with a drizzle of Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Then broil on high for 5 minutes to brown tops.
Recipe courtesy of Clean Kitchen.