- 2 Portobello mushroom steak caps
- Onion ring slices
- Bell pepper ring slices
- Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Marinate mushroom caps for 30 minutes in :
3. Place mushroom caps (bottoms up) on a baking sheet.
4. Season marinated mushroom caps to taste with kosher salt.
5. Top mushroom caps with bell pepper slices, onion slices and a sprinkle of parm cheese.
6. Season to taste with:
- kosher salt
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
7. Top off with a drizzle of Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive oil.
8. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Then broil on high for 5 minutes to brown tops.
Recipe courtesy of Clean Kitchen.