- 2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks
- 2 Tbs J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbs smoked paprika
- 1 Tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- kosher salt
Herby Lemon Olive Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice + 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. EVOO or J. Olive Co. Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, torn
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
1. In a gallon size zip top bag, combine the chicken, olive oil, yogurt, paprika, cilantro, cumin, garlic, ginger, and a large pinch of salt. Marinate for 15 minutes or up to overnight in the fridge.
2. Set your grill, grill pan or skillet to medium-high heat. Take skewers and thread the chicken pieces on.
3. Brush the chicken on the skewers lightly with olive oil. Grill the skewers until lightly charred and cooked through, turning them occasionally throughout cooking, about 10 to 12 minutes total.
4. To make the vinaigrette, combine the lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, cilantro, olives, crushed red pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Stir in the cheese.
5. Serve the skewers drizzled with vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Half Baked Harvest.