- 7 graham cracker sheets- crushed
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Pumpkin Pie Spice Balsamic
- 4 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Butter Olive Oil
- 16 oz. cream cheese-softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 2 tsp all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and line standard muffin pan with cupcake liners (if using paper liner we suggest doubling them).
- Crush the graham cracker sheets into fine crumbs. Stir in the cinnamon and sugar. Then, add melted butter and mix with fork until the crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Place graham cracker crumb mixture in the bottom of each cupcake liner (about 1 heaping Tbsp in each cup) and press down the crumbs. Set aside.
- To make the cheesecake filling – In a bowl, mix softened cream cheese until smooth. Then, mix in powdered sugar and vanilla extract until just combined. Add egg whites one at the time into a mixer on low speed, until completely incorporated. DO NOT OVER BEAT IT.
- To make the pumpkin swirl – In a medium bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, allspice and flour. Then, add 2/3 cup of the cheesecake mixture to the pumpkin mixture, and stir with a spatula.
- Divide half the plain cheesecake batter evenly between the cups. Scoop about one tablespoon of the pumpkin mixture on top and cover with the remaining cheesecake batter (liners should be filled almost to the top).
- Using remaining pumpkin mixture, place 3-4 dots on each of the cheesecakes and swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake for 30 minutes, rotating the pan half way through the baking time.
- Cool them completely, and store in refrigerator.
Recipe and image Abingdon Olive Oil Company