- 1/4 cup J.Olive Co. Peach Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp minced shallot
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup J.Olive Co. Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, chives and parsley
- 1 melon, such as an orange-flesh honeydew peeled or watermelon, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 thin slices prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 10 oz wild arugula, washed and spun dry (very dry!)
- 1 cup roughly chopped toasted almonds
- In a mixing bowl combine the peach balsamic, shallot, mustard, salt and pepper and whisk to combine. While continuing to whisk the mixture, add the lemon olive oil in a slow and steady stream. Whisk in the fresh herbs and set aside as you prepare the salad.
- In a large bowl, combine the melon, red onion, prosciutto, wild arugula and almonds. Drizzle with 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette and season lightly with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine; all ingredients should be well coated with the vinaigrette.
Recipe modified from www.blog.signas.com.