- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin spears
- 1 Tbsp J.Olive Co. Milanese Gremolata Oil
- 1 Tbsp J.Olive Co. Grapefruit Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 (4- to 6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine the zucchini and bell pepper in a small bowl and toss with the oil and vinegar. Divide the mixture between two large squares of parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a salmon fillet on top of each mound of vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Pull the opposite sides of the parchment paper up so that they meet in the middle. Fold them down together, as if folding a paper lunch sack, until you reach the fish. Then tuck each end under. Place on the sheet pan and roast for 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.