- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 6 slices bacon, cut into pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 C of J. Olive Co. Butter Olive Oil
- 1/4 C of J. Olive Co. Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 C honey
- 1 T chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet, season brussel sprouts, bacon, and garlic with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and toss until combined.
- Bake until brussels are tender and charred, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make a balsamic glaze – In a small saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, and rosemary.
- Simmer until reduced by half, stirring occasionally, approximately 15 minutes (the mixture should coat the back of a spoon). Let cool.
- Drizzle roasted brussel sprouts with balsamic and serve.