- 2 tablespoons J. Olive Co. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup finely chopped pitted green olives
- 1 cup finely chopped pitted black olives
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat the oil, garlic, and lemon zest in a small saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place the chopped olives in a serving bowl and toss with the lemon juice, feta, and cooled olive oil.
- Serve with sliced crusty bread or focaccia.
Recipe and image courtesy of The Wanderlust Kitchen