- 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless
- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Spicy Calabrian Pesto Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup J. Olive Co. Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp Salt Sisters Tuscan Farmhouse Blend
- 1 1/2 tsp Rosemary Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a large zip-top bag, add the olive oil, balsamic, seasoning, sea salt and pepper. Seal and shake to combine ingredients.
- Add the chicken to the marinade bag, reseal and let sit for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- To Pan Sear: using a pan that is safe to go in the oven, heat on the stove top to medium. Add 1 additional Tbsp oil. Once warm, add the marinated chicken and saute for 5-6 minutes. Flip the chicken over and place the pan into the oven. Bake an additional 5-6 minutes. To Grill: heat grill to medium (350-400 degrees). Add the chicken and grill for 4 minutes per side.
Original recipe and image found at Olivelle