- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- ½ tsp grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp kosher salt, divided
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, each cut into 6 pieces (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Blueberry balsamic
- ½ tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1 tsp minced jalapeño pepper
- Cooking spray
- Drop garlic through food chute with food processor on; process until chopped. Add parsley and next 6 ingredients (through the black pepper); process until finely chopped. Add 1/8 teaspoon salt; pulse to combine. Combine herb mixture and chicken in a medium bowl; toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Wipe out food processor.
- Combine 1/2 cup blueberries, vinegar, and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, and cook 10 minutes or until thickened, pressing with a spoon to break up blueberries. Place blueberry mixture in a medium bowl. Add remaining 1/2 cup blueberries to food processor; pulse 5 times. Combine chopped blueberries, 1/8 teaspoon salt, onion, and jalapeño pepper with vinegar mixture.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread 6 chicken pieces evenly onto each of 4 (8-inch) skewers. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve with blueberry salsa.
Image and original recipe found at My Recipes