- 1 Head of Garlic 10-15 cloves
- 1/4 Cup J. Olive Co. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4-5 Tb Fresh Lemon Juice 1 large or 2 small lemons
- Lemon Zest
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes or more if you like spicy
- 1/2 lb Angel Hair Pasta – cooked
- Fresh Grated Parmesan
1 – Place peeled garlic cloves in an oven safe dish, drizzle with olive oil and cover with foil. Oven roast at 400° for 30-40 minutes (until lightly golden browned). Let cool for 2-3 minutes, then chop.
2- Cook pasta according to package directions. Feel free to use a different type of pasta if you prefer.
3 – In a large sauté pan over medium/low heat – heat the olive oil and chopped garlic for 4-5 minutes while stirring.
4 – Add the lemon juice and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
5 – Reduce heat to low – add the salt and red pepper flakes.
6 – Add the cooked pasta and toss with the lemon garlic sauce until fully coated.
7- Transfer to serving dishes and top with a drizzle of olive oil, lemon zest, fresh grated Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes (optional).