Call Now Button
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, plus lemon slices for garnish
- 3 Tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped, stems removed, plush extra for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat Lemon Olive Oil over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
- increase heat to high and add shrimp, Coconut Balsamic Vinegar and lemon juice.
- Sauté until shrimp turn pink- about 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in serving a dish, top with parsley.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon slices. Serve immediately.
- Optional, sprinkle with toasted coconut.