- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 Tbsp. J. Olive Co. Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. J. Olive Co. Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice, plus lemon slices for garnish
- 3 Tbsp. fresh flat leap parsley, chopped, stems removed, plush extra for garnish
In a large skillet, heat Lemon Olive Oil over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for about 1 minute. Increase heat to high and add shrimp, Coconut Balsamic Vinegar and lemon juice. Sauté until shrimp turn pink- about 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Place in serving dish, top with parsley. Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon slices. Serve immediately. Optional , sprinkle with toasted coconut.