- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Small handful basil leaves (about 6 leaves)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 Tbs J. Olive Co. Peach Balsamic
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Lemon EVOO
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Lemon-Basil Pesto
- Grape tomatoes
- Sliced chicken breast
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Depending on the thickness of your chicken breast, you can choose to split the chicken breast in halves like shown here. Also allows for quicker cooking time.
- Season raw chicken with a little salt and pepper.
- Smear 1 Tbs of pesto on top of chicken, grape tomatoes and a small sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes. Possibly longer if you have thicker chicken breast.
- If needed, broil on high for a few minutes to crispy up cheese
Recipe courtesy of Clean Kitchen.