- 1/3 cup J. Olive Co. Blood Orange olive oil
- 1/3 cup J. Olive Co. Cascadian Wild Raspberry balsamic
- 10 cups baby kale chopped
- 24 fresh brussel sprouts shredded
- 3 small heads broccoli chopped
- 1 seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 3 apples chopped
- 1 cup pistachios chopped
- 8 oz goat cheese crumbled (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup dried cranberries chopped
In a large salad bowl, add kale, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, pomegranate seeds, dried cranberries, apples and pistachios. Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, add the balsamic. Drizzle in the Blood Orange olive oil while whisking to create a smooth dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle the salad dressing and toss to evenly coat. Add the crumbled goat cheese if desired. Serve immediately, or place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. The salad can be made 2-3 hours in advance. The kale softens and wilts as it marinates and the flavors blend making the salad even more delicious!
Original recipe and image found at The Spicy Olive