- 8 oz. large peeled, deveined raw shrimp (about 16)
- 6 oz. smoked sausage (such as Conecuh), cut into 1/2 – inch rounds (about 1 cup)
- 1 small sweet onion, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 cup)
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 3/4 cup)
- 16 cherry tomatoes (about 1/2 pint)
- 3 Tbs. J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 2 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat grill to high (450 to 500), or heat a grill pan over high. Combine shrimp, sausage, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, olive oil, Cajun seasoning, thyme, and oregano in a large bowl, and toss to coat. Thread mixture onto 8 (10-inch) skewers, alternating ingredients.
- Place skewers on oiled grates, and grill, uncovered, until vegetables and sausage are lightly charred and shrimp is cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer skewers to a serving plate, and sprinkle with parsley.
Recipe courtesy of The SL Kitchen.