- 1 lb Fresh Brussels Sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 6 oz Bacon about 6 slices, diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Traditional Balsamic
- Turn your pressure cooker to the saute function and add oil to pan. Add bacon and garlic and cook until crispy, about 4 minutes. Turn pressure cooker off.
- Add brussels sprouts and chicken stock and stir.
- Lock pressure cooker lid.
- Turn Instant Pot on manual mode. Cook under high pressure for 2 minutes for a bit of crisp in your sprouts. (use 3 minutes if you like your brussels sprouts more cooked). It will take a little while for the pot to come to pressure.
- When the pressure cooker is done cooking, quick release the pressure.
- Spoon the brussels sprouts into a serving dish and drizzle balsamic glaze over the top.
Recipe courtesy of A Mom’s Impression