- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 5 garlic cloves halved
- 10 to 12 chicken drummettes and wing sections
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds optional
- 1 green onion sliced, optional
- Combine the vinegar, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce in a large bowl. Whisk until honey has dissolved.
- Pour mixture into a large resealable plastic bag. Add rosemary sprigs and garlic cloves.
- Add the chicken and seal the bag with as little air as possible in the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Place the chicken drumsticks on a greased foil-lined baking sheet. Reserve marinade.
- Bake until the skin is caramelized and slightly crispy, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes. This will help thicken the sauce and kill any bacteria that can cause food poisoning.
- Add cornstarch, 1 tsp at a time, until sauce reaches desired thickness. The sauce will continue to thicken once removed from the heat.
- Remove chicken from the oven. Brush on the sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Recipe courtesy of CookingBride.com.