- 12 oz top sirloin steak
- ¾ cup low sodium beef broth
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Sesame Oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 small red bell peppers or 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound baby bok choy, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Sliced Green onions, for garnish
Thinly slice the meat across the grain and set it aside.
In a mixing bowl whisk together beef broth, soy sauce, balsamic, honey, and cornstarch. Set aside.
Heat 1.5 Tbsp Sesame Oil in a wok or a large skillet set over medium-high heat.
Add ginger and cook for 15 seconds.
Add peppers and onions and continue to cook for 4 minutes.
Stir in garlic and bok choy; add mushrooms and cook for 3 more minutes, or until veggies are crisp tender.
Remove vegetables from the skillet and set aside.
Return skillet to heat and add remaining oil.
To the heated oil add the sliced beef; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until meat is browned.
Push beef to one side of the skillet.
Whisk previously prepared sauce just enough to mix it. Pour the sauce in the center of the skillet; cook for a minute, or until thickened and bubbly.
Return vegetables to the skillet and stir all ingredients together; coat with the sauce and continue to cook for 1 more minute.
Remove from heat. Garnish with green onions. Serve over rice or noodles.
Original recipe and image found at Easy Weeknight Recipes