- Pack of 8-10 Drumsticks (about 3 pounds)
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
Harissa-Espresso BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup J. Olive Co. Espresso Vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Harissa Olive Oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Mix EVOO, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt together. Add chicken and marinade to ziplock bag and shake! Note: I prefer my chicken without the skin so I peel it back and then add to the ziplock bag.
- Place on a wire rack so air can circulate around the chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees.
- While chicken is baking, make BBQ sauce.
- After 1 hour, baste drumsticks with Harissa-Espresso BBQ sauce.
- Place back into oven for an additional 15 minutes or longer.
- Using remaining BBQ sauce as needed on the drumsticks!
Recipe found at VSCCleanKitchen.com