Espresso Burger Mix
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbs J. Olive Co. Espresso Balsamic
- 3 cups sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 Tbs J. Olive Co. Harissa Olive Oil
- 1-2Ttbs J. Olive Co. Espresso Vinegar
- kosher salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients from burger mix and form into 3 patties. Grill each side 3-4 minutes depending on preference of meat.
- Heat oil in large pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- Then add the salt and balsamic. Let balsamic cook down and mushrooms caramelize another 5 minutes or so.
- Bake some sweet potato slices for fries. Top the burger with the mushrooms and Harissa-Espresso Barbecue Sauce.
Recipe & image from VSCCleanKitchen