- 1/2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Harissa Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Espresso Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce or tamari (a gluten-free soy sauce sub)
- rice or rice noodles, quinoa or spaghetti squash
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms – any kind
- 1/2 cup Julienned Carrot Strips
- 2 big handfuls pdf baby spinach/kale/collards/cabbage
- a handful of snow peas
- sliced cucumber
- leftover meat or fried egg on top (or chickpeas or edamame – I actually used edamame noodles pictured here)
- Add 1 Tbsp of Harissa Olive Oil a to large pan. Medium heat.
- Add carrots, mushrooms and snow peas to the oil pan. Season with a sprinkle of garlic powder and kosher salt to taste. Saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Add 2 Tbsp of water to veggie pan to help soften veggies.
- After the water evaporates a little, add the leafy greens. Let wilt down. Done with veggies.
- Assemble your bowl. I sliced cucumbers, used some leftover edamame noodles and rice, cooked a sunny-side-up egg.
- Mix the sauce and drizzle on top of the bowl
This recipe is courtesy of Clean Kitchen.