- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Madagascar Black Pepper Olive Oil
- 1 cup J. Olive Co. Pineapple Balsamic
- 3 Tbsp fresh rosemary (OR sage OR thyme)
- 1 tsp garlic (chopped)
- Combine oil, vinegar, and garlic with rosemary in a self-sealing bag. Add pork tenderloins and marinate them for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Remove from marinade and discard remaining marinade. Season tenderloins with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium-hot fire, turning occasionally, for 20 minutes, until meat thermometer inserted reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Slice to serve.
Original recipe and image found on Yummly