- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Strawberry balsamic
- 20 medium strawberries (unhulled)
- 4 5-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets
- J. Olive Co. Basil olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh basil
- In a 1-quart saucepan, boil the vinegar until reduced by half, about 2 minutes; set aside.
- Thread 5 strawberries on each of 4 skewers. Brush the chicken cutlets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Grill the chicken and strawberries until the chicken is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side, and the strawberries have slight grill marks, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Serve drizzled with a little olive oil and the reduced vinegar and sprinkled with basil.
Recipe modified and image courtesy of Fine Cooking