- 1/2 cup cherries pitted and halved OR 6-8 strawberries, hulled and quartered
- J. Olive Co. Butter olive oil for drizzling
- 1 tsp J. Olive Co. Dark Chocolate balsamic
- 2 large basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Butter olive oil
- 2 slices bread
- 1 1/2 oz brie, room temperature
- 1 oz dark chocolate chopped, room temperature
- Toss the berries/cherries in the balsamic, place them on a baking sheet in a single layer, drizzle with olive oil and roast in a preheated 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Add butter olive oil to pan. Place one slice in the pan with buttered side down. Top with half of the cheese, chocolate, cherries, basil leaves, the remaining cheese, then crown with the other slice of bread with buttered side up.
- Grill until golden brown and the cheese and chocolate has melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Recipe and image courtesy of The Ancient Olive