- Rub tenderloin with J. Olive Co.’s Steakhouse Seasoning by Salt Sisters.
- Marinated in garlic olive oil and Neapolitan Herb Balsamic enough to coat the tenderloin at equal parts.
- Place beef on grill over indirect heat.
- Cover and cook for 15-25 minutes to your desired temperature. 120ºF for rare, 130ºF for medium-rare, and so on.
- Serve over garlic cheese grits made with Delta Blue rice found at J. Olive Co.
To make grits:
- Combine 2 cups of water with 1 cup of rice grits. 1 Tbsp of J. Olive Co.’s Garlic Olive Oil and 1 tsp of salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir once. Cover and simmer on low heat for about 20 minutes or until water is absorbed and rice grits are tender.
- Remove from heat and add shredded mild cheddar cheese and drizzle with garlic olive oil to taste.
This recipe can be for beef or pork tenderloin.