- 1 lb large asparagus, woody ends trimmed*
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Lemon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 3/4 tsp Salt Sisters Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- In a shallow baking dish, toss the asparagus with the olive oil to coat well. Add the salt and pepper, then toss.
- Place the asparagus on the grill in a single layer, and cook, turning until marked and tender, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a platter, sprinkle with the lemon juice and drizzle with olive oil, to taste. Cover with aluminum foil and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- *NOTE: Large asparagus can be placed directly on the grill; smaller ones may fall through during cooking. If cooking thin asparagus, use a grill basket.
Recipe courtesy of FoodNetwork.com