- 1 box medium pasta such as spirals or radiatore
- 1-13 ounce can of brined artichokes, cut into quarters
- ½ pound Kalamata olives, sliced in half
- 1 cucumber, seeded and cut into ½ inch chunks
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup J. Olive Co. Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 1/2-3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried mint, oregano, or parsley (your choice or taste and add more than 1 if desired)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Let pasta cool a bit. Add quartered artichoke hearts, halved Kalamata olives, cucumber chunks, cherry tomatoes, and Feta cheese.
- Combine olive oil& Balsamic, garlic powder, mint/oregano/parsley, and lemon juice. Add half the vinaigrette to the pasta and gently fold it in. Add more dressing as desired.
- Taste and add salt and pepper (the kalamatas are salty!) Serve warm or chilled.
Image and recipe courtesy of Flying Olive