- 1 large English cucumber, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 can low-sodium chickpeas
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Drain, rinse and dry chickpeas. Toss in olive oil on a baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic powder. Roast for 20 minutes or until chickpeas are crunchy.
2. Mix all salad ingredients and dressing together. Top with roasted chickpeas. Enjoy!
Recipe and image courtesy of The Nutritionist Reviews