This recipe can be adapted using any of our balsamic vinegars. Try your favorites and let us know what works for you!
- 4 1/2 cups Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar (or any Balsamic Vinegar such as our Strawberry or Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) envelope liquid pectin
- Measure exactly 4 1/2 cups of balsamic into a 6-quart pan.
- Stir sugar into the balsamic in the pan.
- Bring mixture to full rolling boil on high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in pectin. Return to full rolling boil and boil exactly 1 minute.
- Skim off any foam.
- Ladle into jars, seal and process 8 minutes.
Recipe shared by Rachel Bradley-Gomez